Young children often fall, especially toddlers. It is all part of growing up. What happens if they fall or bump against a sharp corner or edge? How can we make their daily environment safer and more child-friendly, at home, at school or at the day-care center?
Many buildings have walls, windowsills etc. with sharp, sticking out corners and edges which are potentially dangerous for children running around and playing. A fall against a sharp corner or edge can be very painful and could lead to serious injuries.
Corner Guard Standard is a brand new child safety product. It is a transparent, 1 meter (39.37 in) strip that can easily be attached to any corner, edge or windowsill (using the supplied tape). The strip is made from supple and flexible TPE (thermoplastic elastomer - complies with EN 71 Norm) which is shock absorbent and prevents a child from hurting itself on sharp corner or edges.
Corner Guard Standard can be used indoors or outdoors and can be affixed with the supplied adhesive.
The advantages of Corner Guard Standard:
- Reasonably priced.
- Shock-proof, shock-absorbent and hard-wearing.
- Easy to fit and clean.
- Mounts to most indoor surfaces using the pre-applied 'Tesa' adhesive tape. Can be glued or screwed to fit any surface.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 110˚C.
- Flexible and easily adjusted to fit 90˚ corners and curves.
- Contains no toxic ingredients.
The strip can be used on almost all corners and edges of walls, windowsills, radiators, table corners etc. Maximum temperature 110˚C. Outdoors, the strips should only be applied to corners and edges which are well protected against low temperatures, direct sun and dampness. Strips can also be cut to size and used to give protection from sharp edges.
One package contains 1 length of 1 meter
Tesa self adhesive film is pre-applied.
- Corner Guard Standard prevents a child from hurting itself on hazardous and dangerous corners and edges of equipment or furnishings at home, school, nursery, kindergarten.
- Shock-proof, shock-absorbent, hard-wearing, big length 100 cm (39.37''), Dimensions: 100 x 1.5 x1.5 cm (39.37" x 0.59" x 0.59") - Prevent injury, increase safety and reduce liability.
- Durable and long lasting - Quick repair or replacement - Waterproof - Easy to clean - Anti-Bacterial - Non-toxic - Resistant to 110º Celsius.
- The corner protector can be applied to almost any surface (wood, plastic or metal) and can be cleaned with water - Made from TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) - Complies with EN 71 Norm.
- Easy to install with adhesive tesa tape - Product comes with peel-stick tape - Discrete bumper - Ideal for hospitals and care centers - Quick installation - Subtle and protective - Price refers to 1 piece.